Nicole White, CLM
Nicole formed Little Bear Environmental Consulting LLC in 2017 after working in the natural resources field for more than a decade.
Current and previous clients include:
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, & Historic Preservation,
- New York Natural Heritage Trust,
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation-Invasive Species Coordination Section
- Westchester County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Seed Bank
Nicole holds a B.S. in Conservation Biology from the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry in Syracuse, NY.
Nicole is a Certified Lake Manager, with the North American Lake Management Society. In 2021, Nicole was elected to the North American Lake Management Society Board of Directors as Region 2 Director (NY/NJ/Puerto Rico).
Nicole is a certified Pesticide Technician in New York State. Category 3a: Nursery, Ornamental, and Turf.
Nicole has experience in water quality monitoring, biological assessment, environmental permitting, and invasive species management. She has enjoyed working with a variety of stakeholders at the state and municipal level as well as a non-profit groups and private landowners.
Nicole is a current member of the following organizations:
- North American Invasive Species Management Association (NAISMA)
- North American Lake Management Association (NALMS)
- Northeast Aquatic Plant Management Society (NEAPMS)
- Hudson River Sloop Clearwater
- New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA)
- New York Chapter of the American Fisheries Society